I received these products complimentary in exchange for an honest review. The views expressed here are honest and entirely my own.
I only review products I would consider purchasing for myself or my family.
The Math Lovin’ Momma Reviews:
Teasia Tea: Floral Variety
I have always been more of a coffee drinker than a tea drinker, but as I’ve gotten (a little) older and have been trying to be healthier I’ve started delving into the world of tea.
Believe me there is a lot to learn!
Tea has a lot of health benefits like helping to reduce levels of stress hormones, lower blood-pressure, boost metabolism, and improve strength. All good things in my opinion!
So when Teasia contacted me about sampling their Floral Variety tea box I jumped at the chance to test out some new tea flavors. This box contains 36 individual pods, perfect for my Keurig in my classroom at school, with nine each of the four flavors. The flavors included are Jasmine Green Tea, Rose Black Tea, Rooibos Lemongrass, and Chamomille Mint.
Overall, I am really happy with the Floral Variety box. I have tried all four flavors and I really enjoyed all of them, which was honestly unexpected. I also really liked that I got some caffeinated and some caffeine-free in the same box, that added another level of variety to the box.
I’ll talk about the caffeinated varieties first because I’m almost always looking for a little caffeine in the mornings and afternoons of my school days. Now, an important note, while some teas have caffeine they usually have less caffeine that a cup of coffee. So if you’re trying to slow down your caffeine intake (like me) they make a perfect swap for a beverage with higher caffeine content.
- Jasmine Green Tea: Now, I’ve had green tea before and I kind of had the impression going in that green tea is a little over-rated. I really enjoyed the addition of the subtle floral flavoring that came from the jasmine. This has become one of my favorite afternoon pick-me-ups when I’m teaching.
- Rose Black Tea: Again, I’ve had black teas before Teasia. Usually I find black tea to be a little bitter, sometimes too strong. The Rose Black Tea does have a stronger flavor than the Jasmine Green Tea but I didn’t find it to be bitter and the subtle added rose floral flavor was quite nice.
Now for the caffeine-free options. I don’t drink these as much at school unless I’ve already had my caffeine fix for the day. However, they do make excellent beverages for days when I’m not feeling well or if I simply want something warm to drink.
- Rooibos Lemongrass Tea: This flavor was new all around. I had never even heard of Rooibos Tea until the box arrived. It has more of a dark, almost earthy flavor (from the rooibos, I think) with a hint of bright that I’m guessing comes from the lemongrass. It is definitely not my favorite of the box, but the pods aren’t going to go to waste either!
- Chamomile Mint Tea: This is always one of my favorite flavors of tea and Teasia did not disappoint. Just as soothing as one could hope to have and the perfect balance between the chamomile and the mint! This is my favorite of the box, hands down.
Another reason I’m a new found fan of Teasia is that with every purchase of Teasia teas, a portion of the proceeds is donated to support charities in the areas of environment, education, health care, and poverty.
Screenshot from Teasia.com showcasing the charity organizations they have supported.
Teasia Teas are all natural teas made from the high quality ingredients from various locales around the world. Their teas do not contain any artificial additives or chemicals.
Taken from Teasia’s ‘Our Story’ page:
“At Teasia we believe in using top quality products and 100% natural ingredients to create healthy and great tasting teas. Our strong background and experience in the Taiwanese tea marked has ensured that we source only the highest quality teas. The tea leaves used for our Formosa series teas come from some of the best tea plantations in Taiwan, owned by farmers we have developed trusted relationships with. During tea selection, we taste, re-taste, and taste again, to finalize that only those teas with rich and unique flavors are selected.”
All of Teasia’s teas are available in a variety boxes or in single flavor boxes so you have a variety of options when shopping.
Want to Stay Up-to-Date with Teasia:
If you want to keep up with Teasia Teas and be informed of new products and sales check out their website and follow them on social media!
Now for the Giveaway!
Teasia will be giving away a box of their single serve tea pods to three (3) lucky readers!
One (1) winner will receive one (1) Oolong Tea (36 count) box.
One (1) winner will receive one (1) Formosa Series Tea (36 count) box.
Formosa Series Box Includes:
Roasted Oolong Tea
One (1) winner will receive one (1) Floral Variety (36 count) box.
Floral Variety Box Includes:
Jasmine Green Tea
Rose Black Tea
Rooibos Lemongrass Tea
Chamomile Mint Tea
U.S. only. One winner per residence.
Scroll down to find the giveaway entry box and links to lots more great blogs to visit for more awesome chances to win!
Welcome to the 2nd annual
Keep Calm and Hop On Giveaway Hop!
This hop is packed with amazing prizes at each stop.
Enter my Teasia Teas giveaway below, then be sure to check out the three hosts for wonderful grand prize packages. Visit daily to increase your chances of winning and good luck!
This hop event is brought to you by:
The Mommy Island, The Kids Did It and MamatheFox
MamatheFox will be giving away the following all to the (1) winner!
- $30 in assorted products from MAM
- Bumpy Ball by Sassy – $9.99
- (1) Squeasy Gear (winners choice of style and color) – up to a $16.99 value
- (1) Simply Soft Blanket by Balboa – up to a $25 value
MamatheFox and all participating blogs are not held responsible for sponsors who fail to fulfill their prize obligations.
Teasia Teas Giveaway – 3 Winners
Head over to these other great blogs and enter for a chance to win more great stuff!!!